One aspect of the One Faith , One Hope, One Love (1F1H1L) campaign started several years ago was to address the need of tuition assistance to families who otherwise might not be able to send their children to a Catholic school. These grants are for elementary school (K-8) and typically range from $250 to $1200 per qualified student.
2. Immaculate Heart of Mary Tuition Assistance
Immaculate Heart of Mary Parish provides tuition assistance to help parish day school families (K-8) attend the school. Active parishioners may apply for assistance by completing an application.
You can apply for BOTH of these tuition assistance options by completing ONE online application found at: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3xhs0
Simple steps to apply:
1. Choose "Create a user name and password" or if you already have an account, click "Sign In"
2. Then click on the Start Application link
3. Select the appropriate school year (2023-2024)
4. Complete the steps as prompted to apply for financial assistance
5. When asked during the application process if you are applying for an "award" answer YES. This will allow you to apply for the 1F1H1L grant.
*NOTE: All applicants must answer "YES" for award application as families must apply for this grant first before eligible for parish tuition assistance.